Courtney Thomas

Default anyone need a 12x10 Martec folding prop ?

I need a 14x6 or 14x8 Martec folding prop but have a 12x10, both bronze.

Anyone interested in swapping ?

Cordially,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny
lying Oriental, NC
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney Thomas
I need a 14x6 or 14x8 Martec folding prop but have a 12x10, both bronze.

Anyone interested in swapping ?

Cordially,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny
lying Oriental, NC
Rhodes Bounty II
WDB5619
Hi Courtney,

I actually am looking for a 12x10 folding martec prop. but I do not have one to exchange. Would you be willing to sell the one you have to me? Just one other question, is your prop for a Right or Left handed rotation? Also, what is the shaft size on it?

Please let me know about selling it to me.

Thanks,
Felipe Hughes