Default Australia and Obama

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

Well, looks like we're out of there by January 1st anyway.

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/10...qi_opposition/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Well, we give lip-service to the idea that Iraq is a sovereign nation with a
popularly-elected government. If that sovereign nation tells us to get the
hell out, then get out we must -- or declare war again. Or first. Whatever.

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Would you vote for a presidential candidate that promises increasing
troops and killing in Afghanistan and promises to invade Pakistan to kill
even more?

I wouldn't.

Both McCain and Obama support more troops in Afghanistan, and both state
that they would pursue terrorists into Pakistan if the situation called for
it. Neither has "promised" to invade Pakistan. Only McCain has sung songs
about bombing Iran.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Would you vote for a presidential candidate that promises increasing
troops and killing in Afghanistan and promises to invade Pakistan to kill
even more?

I wouldn't.

Both McCain and Obama support more troops in Afghanistan, and both state
that they would pursue terrorists into Pakistan if the situation called
for it. Neither has "promised" to invade Pakistan. Only McCain has sung
songs about bombing Iran.

Apparently McCain now has the support of Bin Laden...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_136941.html

Oops... I meant this one....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_136779.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Would you vote for a presidential candidate that promises increasing
troops and killing in Afghanistan and promises to invade Pakistan to kill
even more?

I wouldn't.

Both McCain and Obama support more troops in Afghanistan, and both state
that they would pursue terrorists into Pakistan if the situation called
for it. Neither has "promised" to invade Pakistan. Only McCain has sung
songs about bombing Iran.

Obama has promised to invade Pakistan. Are you saying his word is less than
a promise?

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Would you vote for a presidential candidate that promises increasing
troops and killing in Afghanistan and promises to invade Pakistan to kill
even more?

I wouldn't.

Both McCain and Obama support more troops in Afghanistan, and both state
that they would pursue terrorists into Pakistan if the situation called
for it. Neither has "promised" to invade Pakistan. Only McCain has sung
songs about bombing Iran.

So which war monger are you rooting for?

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Obama has promised to invade Pakistan. Are you saying his word is less
than a promise?

No, I'm saying that you are a liar.

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
So which war monger are you rooting for?

Ron Paul.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Obama has promised to invade Pakistan. Are you saying his word is less
than a promise?

No, I'm saying that you are a liar.

That's interesting.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=3434573&page=1

"I understand that President Musharraf has his own challenges," Obama said,
"but let me make this clear. There are terrorists holed up in those
mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again.
It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an
al Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence
about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we
will."

So explain the lie.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
So which war monger are you rooting for?

Ron Paul.

You're a liar.

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
"I understand that President Musharraf has his own challenges," Obama
said, "but let me make this clear. There are terrorists holed up in those
mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again.
It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out
an al Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence
about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we
will."

So explain the lie.

You stated that "Obama has promised to invade Pakistan." That is a flat lie,
as your quote of his speech proves. "If we have actionable intelligence
about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we
will," is not a "promise" to invade Pakistan. Which you know. You are
deliberately misrespresenting Obama's position, which makes you a liar.

Wisconsin: Better than Australia! Bob Crantz ASA 0 May 2nd 07 04:13 PM
They have brains in Australia Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 February 28th 07 02:33 AM
Did Australia move ? Aniculapeter ASA 80 January 7th 05 12:48 AM
Australia Day! Thom Stewart ASA 7 January 28th 04 03:13 AM
Want to go to Australia - Be Gay! Joe ASA 8 December 21st 03 11:01 PM