Default Delivery trip

ETD is Wednesday evening but it might be Thursday evening if there are any
last minute loose ends.

Do you think there might be some loose ends on a 3.5 million dollar vessel
sophisticated enough to be sent 1000 miles from the shipyard to its dock via
desktop computer like a Predator drone?

Just think. This vessel has more computing power than existed in the entire
world when man landed on the moon and the guidance systems are vastly more
complex and capable. (Yeah, Larry, I know they didn't really go but, just
for the sake of argument

--
Roger Long
(Sitting here killing time waiting for my ride to the airport)

"Roger Long" wrote in news:gdkl9g$7mn$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

(Yeah, Larry, I know they didn't really go but, just
for the sake of argument

Your trip won't take you through the Van Allen Radiation Belts....(c;