Default When considering responding to Wilbur, Bob, et. al.

Before commenting, please recite:
Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:33:36 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

Before commenting, please recite:
Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Just work on the serenity part. That covers everything.

--Vic

wrote:

Before commenting, please recite:
Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

Or perhaps, "do not suffer fools gladly" might be a better philosophy
to adhere to.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

On Oct 18, 10:33*am, "Skip Gundlach" wrote:
Before commenting, please recite:
Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig *KI4MPC
See our galleries atwww.justpickone.org/skip/gallery!
and/orhttp://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog

*"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to
(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. *You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

Skip if you got any better at putting the action behind the words you
would be sainted

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
trimmed

Skip if you got any better at putting the action behind the words you
would be sainted

Skippy would shrivel up and die if he couldn't find an audience. Of course
he prefers kudos for his mostly trivial pursuits but he'd take negativity
all day long rather than having no attention at all come his way.

Skippy is the epitome of today's emasculated girly-man. And the rest of you
don't even see it. Ask yourself just what does that make you all?

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
trimmed

Skip if you got any better at putting the action behind the words you
would be sainted

Skippy would shrivel up and die if he couldn't find an audience. Of
course he prefers kudos for his mostly trivial pursuits but he'd take
negativity all day long rather than having no attention at all come his
way.

Skippy is the epitome of today's emasculated girly-man. And the rest of
you don't even see it. Ask yourself just what does that make you all?

Wilbur Hubbard

Mr. Pot, I have Mr. Kettle for you on line 2.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
Wilbur would shrivel up and die if he couldn't find an audience

Mr. Pot, I have Mr. Kettle for you on line 2.

Ha! Exactly right!

It's sad how pathetic and lonely the character pretending to be "Wilbur"
must be.

Bill Kearney wrote:
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
Wilbur would shrivel up and die if he couldn't find an audience

Mr. Pot, I have Mr. Kettle for you on line 2.

Ha! Exactly right!

It's sad how pathetic and lonely the character pretending to be "Wilbur"
must be.

He isn't lonely! All you fish bite on his trolls and he loves reeling
you in!
Gordon

I personally find it interesting that poor Wilbur has to hide behind
phoney names and sock puppets.
He lacks the courage and fortitude to post under his own name.

So everytime I happen to read one of his pitiful posts, dripping with
envy while criticizing people who
ARE out there sailing, the picture I conjure up while reading his
PP's (pitiful posts) is his head hanging over his
toilet, open mouthed, with ****, vinegar and **** dumping into the
bowl....

I almost met Wilbur! Jeff ASA 7 August 10th 07 02:11 AM
Hey Wilbur Joe ASA 3 June 14th 07 04:48 PM
Hey, Wilbur! jlrogers ASA 1 May 26th 07 05:21 PM
trim problem - slow responding Charlie Brown General 18 December 30th 05 09:55 PM
Sailnet not responding [email protected] Cruising 2 July 19th 05 02:30 PM