Default Sailnet not responding

Is anyone else having problems contacting Sailnet? I have been trying
to reach them via email, phone, web etc... and have had no responses
for three weeks. Now when I call their phone line all of the mailboxes
are full and no one answer's the phone.

In most cases I would just go somewhere else to order goods for my
sailboat but in my case they have my standing rigging and I need it
back......

Does anyone know how to contact someone at Sailnet directly?

Thanks,

Scott

73 Ericson 25 CB

Same here. I place an order for some running rigging that I need to
ammend - I've tried email, phone, and web for 4 days now - not a peep
out of them. The phone system says "please leave a message" followed
by "you may not leave a message now - this mailbox is full". The sales
numbers has a recording pleading that you don't leave a voicemail.
This is weak!!! I've threatened to just pass this hassle off to my
credit card company and challenge any charges... What the hell is the
matter with these boneheads?

wrote:
Is anyone else having problems contacting Sailnet? I have been trying
to reach them via email, phone, web etc... and have had no responses
for three weeks. Now when I call their phone line all of the mailboxes
are full and no one answer's the phone.

In most cases I would just go somewhere else to order goods for my
sailboat but in my case they have my standing rigging and I need it
back......

Does anyone know how to contact someone at Sailnet directly?

Thanks,

Scott

73 Ericson 25 CB

I just got my rigging back from Sailnet with an apologetic message
explaining that they were closing their doors. The rigging dept
recommened another company for my order.

Its too bad, I had great experiences with Sailnet until recently.

Scott