Default Go Lehman GO!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:43:12 +0000, Larry wrote:

Will he find out where Soilent Green comes from?

Depends if he saw the movie.

--Vic

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

He told me that they make about $20, which was a
fortune at the time.

Anyone in NYC with $20 cash was a millionaire in 1930.

I think that's how they felt. They hired a long-time friend/mechanic almost
immediately. Then, all three of them sat there for several more months
before they got another job. They ended up getting some relief from the Navy
Dept., I believe when lend/lease started up, but I have no way to check at
this point, and eventually became one of the "essential industries" during
WWII, thus avoiding service.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message

George Orwell had the date wrong....not the concept of constant wars to
control population and keep the elite in absolute power.

Build the gallows on Wall Street. I have quite a que ready to take
their turns pulling the handles.....me first....for humanity and that
little baby.

Money Changers. Hitler identified the problem but got carried away with
the solution. The Money Changers don't think the goyum will do it
again, or they would have changed their attitudes.

Nothing has changed for centuries.....

=========

Larry has left the building ..

Hey Larry,, read about CDS's.. $45 trillion .. and the things were invented
in 1995!
Isn't that special. JP Morgan comes up with a derivative

Do ya hear anyone in Washington talking about closing down the CDS market,
basically
saying NO MORE? Oh noooooo..

Twice the size of the stock market and I bet most of us [ I admit to not
totall understanding this stuff ]
have no clue what these things are.

==

Credit default swaps (CDS) are the most widely used type of credit
derivative and a powerful force in the world markets. The first CDS contract
was introduced by JP Morgan in 1995 and by mid-2007, the value of the market
had ballooned to an estimated $45 trillion, according to the International
Swaps and Derivatives Association - over twice the size of the U.S. stock
market. Read on to find out how credit default swaps work and the main uses
for them.

How They Work
A CDS contract involves the transfer of the credit risk of municipal bonds,
emerging market bonds, mortgage-backed securities, or corporate debt between
two parties. It is similar to insurance because it provides the buyer of the
contract, who often owns the underlying credit, with protection against
default, a credit rating downgrade, or another negative "credit event." The
seller of the contract assumes the credit risk that the buyer does not wish
to shoulder in exchange for a periodic protection fee similar to an
insurance premium, and is obligated to pay only if a negative credit event
occurs. It is important to note that the CDS contract is not actually tied
to a bond, but instead references it. For this reason, the bond involved in
the transaction is called the "reference entity." A contract can reference a
single credit, or multiple credits. (To learn more about bonds, see our
tutorial Advanced Bond Concepts.)

As mentioned above, the buyer of a CDS will gain protection or earn a
profit, depending on the purpose of the transaction, when the reference
entity has a negative credit event. When such an event occurs, the party
that sold the credit protection and who has assumed the credit risk may
deliver either the current cash value of the referenced bonds or the actual
bonds to the protection buyer, depending on the terms agreed upon at the
onset of the contract. If there is no credit event, the seller of protection
receives the periodic fee from the buyer, and profits if the reference
entity's debt remains good through the life of the contract and no payoff
takes place. However, the contract seller is taking the risk of big losses
if a credit event occurs. (For related reading, see Corporate Bonds:

"Larry" wrote in message
Jere Lull wrote in news:2008092716442316807-
jerelull@maccom:

Should the entire economy tank and we go into a depression, my
investments and house will have the same value relative to the price

of
bread, about the only true measure.

I'm currently deciding where to invest my severance. It won't be under
the mattress.

Actually, those that had cash in 1929 did quite well for themselves,
according to my grandparents who were dairy farmers. Apples sold for 5c
at retail. If you had a dollar's worth, you couldn't carry it alone.

Those that had money stored with the bankers, of course, were the
starving one with those that had nothing all along. For that reason,
drilled into me by my grandparents, I've never kept much of the pittance
I possess in the banker's purse, where it can get lost in a heartbeat,
vanishing into thin air.

Until I got married, for 17 years, I had no debt to the bankers, which
is the root of all evil anywhere. Until you owe, you're not a slave.
Once the wife found something she liked better, I shed the debt she left
ASAP and have dealt in cash ever since. I also refuse to play the
insurance scams as much as possible, saving me thousands of dollars each
year. Not being in debt for a car, for instance, I do not buy
comprehensive and collision insurance. Take that part of car insurance
and multiply it times 32 years and see how much money wasted that is.
If the windscreen breaks, I simply have it replaced out of the pot of
money I DIDN'T give to the billionaire insurance scammers.

When I was married, she forced me to buy Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical
insurance on the 3 of us at $385/month. The only time I've ever been a
science project was for laser lithotripsy up the plumbing to burn out a
stuck kidney stone. When I was about to be released BC/BS of SC called
me to say they wouldn't pay 80% of my medical bills unless I removed my
wife from the policy because they got nervous over her thyroid
condition, which had no effect on her and resulted in zero claims so
they could keep it all, the reason they give you a policy in the first
place. I refused and they threatened to cancel my policy. "What
happens to all those thousands of dollars I've paid you all these years
you had no intention of covering my family", I asked quite pointedly.
They told me they would return my premiums...without interest, of
course, having effectively borrowed money from me for nearly 14 years at
no interest. "Send me a check by tomorrow.", was my reply. He did,
after my lawyer contacted him, of course. I paid my exhorbitant little
room bill, the doctor scammers and various "other charges" they refused
to reveal a reason for. The rest of the money I simply put into the
Federal Credit Union in a separate savings account that paid about 6%
interest at that time in the 1980's. I paid into that account the same
exact amount, to the penny, every month even if it hurt, to prove a
point to my slave wife. Soon, the credit union called to remind me we
had reached the $100,000 limit the FCUA would insure and did I want to
open another account to keep it covered. I did, they did. We continued
for years to pay into the accounts and filled that, too. Each year, we
paid ourselves a "Medical Dividend" with the overage interest on them
and just blew the money on whatever hit our fancy. $200K can buy as
much medicine as I care to pay for. Any more you might as well be dead,
anyways. Without insurance, you'd be amazed at how FAST medicine can
get you in...fixed...and out because there is no insurance tit to suck
from, extending your stay nearly indefinately if they can arrange it.
We split the accounts when we divorced. She squandered hers. Mine went
into a mutual fund which got very interesting before the tech bubble
burst. They just kept replacing my shares in EMC with twice as many new
shares a lot of times! I got out at the top of the bubble and put the
money back in the credit union at the pittance interest they were paying
just to store it and let it replace the taxes stolen from me at the
point of a gun by the goon squads at the IRS. I don't do medical
insurance or HMO scams, either. To enter a hospital of MY CHOICE, I use
one of my VISA cards. If I don't survive or become a vegetable, the
greedy bankers will recover their money in a chargeback because I will
be unable to pay those bills.....ensuring I get WELL, not addicted.
Doctors have never refused VISA, but I haven't tested it since the 80's.

What a crash will mean to me is everything I'm forced to purchase will
become dirt cheap, literally overnight, as supply will simply overrun
the nearly zero demand. They'll be begging me to buy a new everything
for a pittance....instead of my having to kiss someone's ass for
everything I buy, now. I don't buy much. Sitting here shoulder deep in
my "stuff", my collection of toys I accumulate by hook and crook used,
I'm quite happy, now. If I want something else, I simply buy it. If I
cannot afford it, I open a new envelope in the cookie jar and start
working hard to fill the envelope until I can pay CASH.

CASH IS YOUR FRIEND! EUROS, NOT DOLLARS! I forgot to mention that. I
apologize. When it took $1.10 to buy a Euro, many years ago, I decided
to turn my cash into Euros because I think united Europe is more stable
than the New World Order bankers, here. I was right! $1 is only worth
Euros 0.68 this week. Stupid Americans are still craving useless
Federal Reserve Private Corporation banknotes in some blind stupidity
they are backed by Uncle Sam. They're not. Euros are higher, so far,
and it's getting WORSE! Euro cash makes more "interest" than American
dollars at 4% interest.....and my rich Uncle DOESN'T have his hands out
for taxes on interest with Euros. I don't get interest...It's not my
fault they're worth more, it's HIS!

I also suspect, after the crash, Euros will be more valuable in a
foreign country than US dollars if I'm forced to flee.

He was 90. JD Rockefeller, Jr. lost half the family fortune in the crash,
but still had enough to live comfortably, to found the Museum of Modern Art,
build the Rockerfeller Center, restore colonial Williamsburg, and buy enough
of Jackson Hole for a national park.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
Money Changers. Hitler identified the problem but got carried away with
the solution. The Money Changers don't think the goyum will do it
again, or they would have changed their attitudes.

Sorry, but this is pretty racist. It's easy to look for an ethnic community
to blame, when usually, the blame is in the mirror.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Sorry, but this is pretty racist. It's easy to look for an ethnic
community to blame, when usually, the blame is in the mirror.

Money Changers is an ethnic community by a special association going back
centuries. The problem with Money Changers NOW is exactly the same as the
problem with Money Changers THEN. Their aim of world domination by
controlling the money supply has not faltered in all this time.

As Meyer Rothchild, Money Changer, put it:

"Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care NOT who makes its
laws."

Meyer wasn't an Episcopalian, you'll notice.

If the shoe fits, and it does, all the deflections of racist or antisemite
in the world will not change the FACTS! MONEY CHANGERS cause these
depressions, on purpose, and MONEY CHANGERS need to pay for it with their
lives....

Curiously, MONEY CHANGERS who had businesses in the WTC on 9/11 were absent
from the building that day and all stayed off airplanes....curiously. The
families of the black people who died in the building keep asking why but
not getting an answer. They noted the very few Jewish funerals after the
attacks. Co-incidence or Conspiracy?

.....just good luck, I suppose.....

Why would MONEY CHANGERS automatically cause you to think Jews and start
the antisemite bull****? Same reason it does me?? FACT??

Larry wrote:

Curiously, MONEY CHANGERS who had businesses in the WTC on 9/11 were absent
from the building that day and all stayed off airplanes....curiously. The
families of the black people who died in the building keep asking why but
not getting an answer. They noted the very few Jewish funerals after the
attacks. Co-incidence or Conspiracy?

Larry, I think it's time to ditch the aluminum foil beanie and move onto
lead foil, the rays are getting through....

Cheers
Marty

"Marty" wrote in message
Larry wrote:

Curiously, MONEY CHANGERS who had businesses in the WTC on 9/11 were
absent from the building that day and all stayed off
airplanes....curiously. The families of the black people who died in the
building keep asking why but not getting an answer. They noted the very
few Jewish funerals after the attacks. Co-incidence or Conspiracy?

Larry, I think it's time to ditch the aluminum foil beanie and move onto
lead foil, the rays are getting through....

Cheers
Marty

This is out-of-control racism and a load a bs, as though it's not obvious.
It's not just crazy talk.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
Larry wrote:

Curiously, MONEY CHANGERS who had businesses in the WTC on 9/11 were
absent from the building that day and all stayed off
airplanes....curiously. The families of the black people who died in the
building keep asking why but not getting an answer. They noted the very
few Jewish funerals after the attacks. Co-incidence or Conspiracy?

Larry, I think it's time to ditch the aluminum foil beanie and move onto
lead foil, the rays are getting through....

Cheers
Marty

This is out-of-control racism and a load a bs, as though it's not obvious.
It's not just crazy talk.

Indeed Jon, Larry can read the death roll as well as anyone else. But he
only sees what he wants to. Same thing the Germans did in 1935-45.
Offer the masses a group to blame for their problems and 90% of the
population will rush out to join the lynch mobs.

Cheers
Marty

Expected life for Ford Lehman diesel engines? Alan Heslop Cruising 11 May 5th 15 05:54 PM
Ford Lehman blown head gaskets EJW General 2 June 26th 06 02:21 PM
lehman 120 rough idle Drew Cruising 4 June 9th 06 04:03 AM
Info Lehman 4d61 parts avail boater435 Cruising 3 September 12th 05 04:54 PM
Ford Lehman Parts Aquamaid Pty Ltd General 13 June 16th 04 02:40 PM