boater435

Default Info Lehman 4d61 parts avail

I have a Lehman 4D61 Diesel 1984 (Peugot block). Any info on this
engine would be appreciated. Parts, service, tricks, experiences. Any
info would be great.
Thank you, Paul Forsberg Cape Cod, MA

William Graves

"boater435" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Lehman 4D61 Diesel 1984 (Peugot block). Any info on this
engine would be appreciated. Parts, service, tricks, experiences. Any
info would be great.
Thank you, Paul Forsberg Cape Cod, MA

Well it must be a small world!
The 4D61 was also used on the Norseman 447. What model boat do you have?

There is information on the 4D61 on the Norseman 447 Yahoo Group site at:

Bill (S/V Tsunami)
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bill Graves RKBA!

boater435

I have a 1984 Albin 27 Family Cruiser. What kind of boat is a Norseman
447?

William Graves

"boater435" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 1984 Albin 27 Family Cruiser. What kind of boat is a Norseman
447?

45' Sail (Cutter). Pictures on that Yahoo site I mentioned.
I also have a little info on the 71C and 72C Borg-Warner velvet-drive
transmissions.
Bill Graves RKBA!