Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Huh? (Thomas will really be upset now)

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the last FAQ.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/s...atrol/faq.html

Good thing you can go past NH in a few hours.

I also learned that every NH resident operating a boat over 25 HP after 2008
must take a proctored examination and get a certificate. Out of state
residents are required to have the certificate if they operate more than 30
consecutive days in NH. The MA certificate is not recognized by NH!

Thomas better make sure his next boat is under 25 HP.

--
Roger Long