Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Huh? (Thomas will really be upset now)

Roger Long wrote:
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the last FAQ.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/s...atrol/faq.html

Good thing you can go past NH in a few hours.

And people keep telling how free the US is.

If you are singlehanding, or the only person on board qualified to
operate the vessel, could you not make the argument that you had to
anchor and get some sleep or else you would become a danger to yourself
and others? Can NH enforce a law that requires you to violate the COLREGS?

As of June next year, you're going to need a passport to get back into
your own country after visiting Canada, which we'll let you do with just
a drivers license. I wonder what our border services people would do if
your guys sent one of your back?

Cheers
Marty