Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default Today I've Been Upset!

Today I've truly been upset by Nutsy's Autobiographies of members of the
group.

I do believe he thinks his decriptions of the charactors he has created
in his mind are true. I have an uneasy feeling he believe his creation
of the characters he has never met, to be true. He feels himself to be
their Master. That they are his own property for his use as he sees fit.
I thought, Like myself it was just a fun mind/word game we all played.
I'm not sure of it with Nutsy? I do believe he's crossed the line.

I think Scotty may have discovered this as did OZ and others.

I'm not playing this game with him anymore. I'm not sure of his
stability. Hope I'm wrong but just don't know.

Ole Thom