Default Larry!

In article ,
Larry wrote:

Bruce in alaska wrote in news:fast-C316E2.08580120092008
@netnews.worldnet.att.net:

But there is diesel in the oil in the sump.. :-(

--
Molesworth

If you have diesel in the LubeOil, then look for a leaky Mechanical
Fuel Pump Diaphram, or a blown seal in the Injector Pump......

How old is this engine? There's always some diesel in the lube oil,
especially in an old engine with loose rings.

If the lube oil RISES....then we have a problem.

Some diesel makes it past the rings, expecially when she's cold and blue
smoking. It's why we change the oil often....

I don't like to just pull the dipstick and look at the level in any diesel.
They all should USE a little oil between changes. But, you can REPLACE the
lube oil with diesel in a perfectly normally working engine...The level
stays relatively constant....not good.

The motor is 2003. Doesn't use any oil normally, but I noticed the level
had got higher when I checked.

PS Found the buzzer circuit!

--
Molesworth

--
http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/

LARRY! Molesworth Cruising 3 July 6th 08 07:01 PM
Hey Larry! Bob Furterona Cruising 1 May 30th 08 01:28 AM
CQ Larry ve6raj Cruising 0 December 28th 07 06:54 PM
Hey Larry Gordon Cruising 8 August 31st 07 04:59 PM
Say Larry.. Roger Long Cruising 24 August 9th 07 03:05 PM