Default New research vessel launched.

On Sep 16, 7:28*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
Is everything OK? *I appreciate the sentiment but I'd hope you'd had better
new than that recently. ...

Kind of you to ask. I'm doing ok and I didn't mean to whinge. I was
just happy to see a post about something constructive. We are
preparing to take off for parts more remote in the next few weeks and
despite a summer of effort and a steady stream of cash we still have a
few major bugs to work through. And, of course, the macro scale news
has been grim. In that context, news of the birth of a cool new boat
was very welcome. Seems like the perfect time of year to have a new
boat with an enclosed work area to go sea trialing in. I wish you joy
with it and hope your punch list goes effortlessly.

-- Tom.

Just launched.. [email protected] General 0 July 4th 08 08:53 PM
Euro GPS Launched Eisboch General 6 December 29th 05 12:36 PM
Launched! Roger Long Cruising 7 June 13th 05 02:54 AM
Overproof is Launched Capt. Mooron ASA 7 May 22nd 04 02:05 AM
Vessel detectors - radar visibility of your own vessel john s. Cruising 16 August 27th 03 12:53 AM