Default GenSets for SeaRay Boats

I goofed. Just purchased a 2007 260DA .. One of the big pleasures is
the Air Conditioning system .. built in!

Problem. The A/C requires 120v ..

I have one of those Honda 2000i inverter/generators... however, I
don't believe it smart to run this generator on the swim platform at
night; don't believe it's smart to run the Honda on the GenSet
platform in the engine compartment.

I'm not ready to drop some $6k on a third party GenSet .. so what do I
do? Is there any way to find a "used" or "demo" or some other water-
cooled, marine GenSet for my vessel?

I'm looking for a 3Kw to 5Kw GenSet .. 120v/60Hz

Thanks!

wrote in news:56add696-089b-438a-aa03-
:

I'm looking for a 3Kw to 5Kw GenSet .. 120v/60Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBlxjL5dT8

There's only one solution.....

This one powers a house in Central America for peanuts.

It would also make great ballast!

"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in news:56add696-089b-438a-aa03-
:

I'm looking for a 3Kw to 5Kw GenSet .. 120v/60Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBlxjL5dT8

There's only one solution.....

This one powers a house in Central America for peanuts.

It would also make great ballast!

You could do worse than to try E-Bay.

Dennis.

SeaRay Eisboch General 17 October 5th 07 06:03 PM
Honda or Kipor (was) 500 W gensets Skip Gundlach Boat Building 12 March 3rd 06 09:42 AM
Honda or Kipor (was) 500 W gensets Skip Gundlach Cruising 12 March 3rd 06 09:42 AM
Searay ??? Bob La Londe Cruising 1 June 27th 05 03:06 AM
Rebuilt Gensets Dan Olstad General 0 July 27th 04 10:54 PM