Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Whisper Wind Turbine

Thank you for your comments. But, I don't want anything like a 10
foot diameter wind turbine. That would be Much too big and
unnecessary. I do want something bigger than the conventional 1.2
meter ones because I want more power and that means more diameter and
the Whisper is the best bet at 2.1 meters/7 feet.

That is the biggest it is sensible to be able to handle.

And, I don't want to build the thing myself, either!

And I don't want solar panels. They're too easy. And you have to
keep moving them round with the sun. Yes, I know you can get all
kinds of tortuously complicated gubbins and electronics that moves it
round on a motor with the sun, but that is much, much too complex.

So, as nobody has come up with any valid reasons why I should not put
a Whisper on my roof, that is what I'm going to do.

Peter