Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim D.

Default Overnight Slip in San Diego

I will be bringing an Olson 40 back from Ensenada on the 25th of April after
the Newport to Ensenada race. We have to check in Customs in San Diego, and
would like to overnight there before sailing to Catalina. I have called
several of the local yachts clubs for an overnight guest slip, but with no
luck. There are waiting lists at most places. Does anyone have a
recommendation where I might be able to get an overnight slip there? First
preference is a slip so that we can use showers and restaurant facilities.
Anchoring will be our last option.