Default Anyone using Earth NC charting?

On 12 Jul, 22:40, Larry wrote:
http://earthnc.com/

Nautical Charts of the whole continent plus a lot more....uses Google Earth
coupled to your GPS data.....$50!

Take a look at the video....

The days of the $2000 proprietary chart plotter ripoff is ending...

...right on your laptop or handheld tablet.

Check this out, NOAA charts overlaid on Goggle Earth. Note:
Transparency adjustments in upper right.

http://demo.geogarage.com/noaa/

On Jul 25, 1:13*pm, "
wrote:
On 12 Jul, 22:40, Larry wrote:

http://earthnc.com/

Nautical Charts of the whole continent plus a lot more....uses Google Earth
coupled to your GPS data.....$50!

Take a look at the video....

The days of the $2000 proprietary chart plotter ripoff is ending...

...right on your laptop or handheld tablet.

Check this out, NOAA charts overlaid on Goggle Earth. *Note:
Transparency adjustments in upper right.

http://demo.geogarage.com/noaa/

You got something better than this link. I always get an error message
and can't use the transparency functions.

Also if you go to their webs site it looks like you have to buy their
software and build up a mapping/charting system. They do not seem to
do the mapping.

"Your problem :
Your goal is to publish maps or orthophotos on the Internet.

But, classical webmapping solutions appear inaccessible because of
their price and/or their technical implementation.

The solution :
GeoGarage, spatial image server."

Capt. Bill

On Aug 1, 9:32*am, Larry wrote:
"Capt.Bill" wrote in news:8fa9a3e5-c71a-4866-
:

You got something better than this link. I always get an error message
and can't use the transparency functions.

You're too late. *The whole webpage structure has changed from the DEMO of
their system that WAS posted to what is up there now trying to sell you
their service. *Sorry.....

I looked at it when this was first posted. I still see the same NOAA
chart demo.

Also if you go to their webs site it looks like you have to buy their
software and build up a mapping/charting system. They do not seem to
do the mapping.

They're in business to sell charts....just like everyone else.

I don't even see where they sell charts? Only software for charting/
mapping.

Capt. Bill