Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping Larry

Good Morning Larry,

I seem to vaguely recall a far distant posting from you making
reference to some sort of motorised scooter that you use for zooming
down the dock

I recently bought my 16 year old son a 24 volt stand on, fold up one
that seems ok but is heavier than the petrol versions and has of
course, less range.

I am considering picking a petrol one up as an adjunct to my 20 inch
folding bikes. Besides, I think they are a rather nifty way of getting
about.

A search on the web revealed a plethora of the damned things in the US
Can you suggest one please.

Have you experienced any difficulties with the authorities regarding
riding such about?

I would still like to drop into Folbot in Charleston on my way back if
I can arrange it.

Thanks and regards
Peter

Ping Larry Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Cruising 40 November 25th 07 03:07 AM
ping: Larry krj Cruising 2 June 13th 07 02:48 PM
Ping ... Larry Don White Cruising 2 May 8th 07 07:18 PM
Ping: Larry Vic Smith Cruising 2 April 12th 07 12:01 PM