Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Ping Larry

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:16:06 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://store.monstermotorscooter.com/pb-sm816s.html

Thanks Larry,

The one you have is the one I bought for my son. I just thought that
it would be a bit too heavy to lug onto the boat but I shall have to
have a rethink.

I like it. Neither he nor I use the seat. They are about US $650 new
here in Australia but I was fortunate enough to be in the shop when a
girl came in and asked the resale value of her 6 month's old one. He
quoted her $300 so I quietly got her mobile number and phoned her
later.

love it.

I suppose that I could do some calculations and research to see how to
charge it off the boat's 12 volt supply. Have you any thoughts on this
please.

cheers
Peter