Default Titanic news

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:47:28 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

That just proves my point. 200 miles east of New Hampshire is way too far
from 1000 miles east of Boston. The Navy isn't so stupid that they're gonna
be looking for the Thresher 800 miles east of where it sank.

They knew where it was all along, give or take a mile or so.

Casady

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:02:58 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

They're full of ****! Everybody whose got even a wee bit of his memory left
knows full well that the Thresher was lost off of New England in the Gulf
Stream. Why would they be looking for it up by the arctic circle?

Look for it? They knew right where it was from the git go, There was a
ship on the surface when it went crunch. They may have had to search a
square mile or so.

Casady

On Jun 2, 12:48*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:12:14 GMT, (Richard
Casady) said:

Look for it? They knew right where it was from the git go, There was a
ship on the surface when it went crunch. They may have had to search a
square mile or so.

That was my initial reaction, too. But then I realized that what was meant
was that they wanted not just to locate the wreckage, but to see and inspect
the wreckage itself--you don't just drop a diver in the water and send him
down to 8,000 feet.

What? According to Diver Bob he could do it with a snorkle.

Fred
Bob Bob is offline

On Jun 2, 9:54*am, wrote:

What? According to Diver Bob he could do it with a snorkle.
Fred

Well actually fred I was freeediving yester day. had my papya for
breakfast, hitched a ride to a nice lagoon down the road and flippered
the day a way. Just down to ~40-45' Sorry no SUR D O2 this time.
Nice views though.

Uhh, what did you do yesterday, sit on your fat ass typing me love
letters and dreaming about sucking my short arm?

Bob

On Jun 2, 2:32*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:54*am, wrote:

What? According to Diver Bob he could do it with a snorkle.
Fred

Well actually fred I was freeediving yester day. had my papya for
breakfast, hitched a ride to a nice lagoon down the road and flippered
the day a way. Just down to ~40-45' *Sorry no SUR D O2 *this time.
Nice views though.

Uhh, what did you do yesterday, sit on your fat ass typing me love
letters and dreaming about sucking my short arm?

Bob

Shrimp & Ribeyes on the barby.
Won a dink race with the new rib.
Helped install a flo-sur system on a friends yacht, he has twin Iveco
Vector V-8s and wants to know how much fuel he's burning.
I figured about 2500 dollars an hour on plane
Speared a huge flounder next to the reef at 60 ft, free diving of
course, no fins.

Fred

Titanic 95 th Anniversary Don White Cruising 0 April 16th 07 03:39 AM
Titanic Roger Long Cruising 5 April 2nd 07 09:32 PM
Titanic - if you missed it. Roger Long Cruising 7 March 5th 06 03:26 AM
Titanic Scott Vernon ASA 119 October 29th 04 08:31 PM