Richard Malcolm

Default help me plan a 2-3 week cruise

Jean Dufour wrote in message m...
Hi Richard!

Sorry to learn ou didn't have time to get back to Boston on the wet. So
I guess the chance to see you back in Maskinonge is slim? I would have
suggested launching the boat at our marina (roughly an hour more on the
road once in Montreal) and head toward Quebec city but then it would
take you roughly as much time as it took you last year to get back home.
OTOH it would be the closest uprooting trip you can find next to
crossing the Atlantic to France. You liked Montreal, you'd plainly fall
in love with Quebec city.

Jean Dufour

Moyac 1

thank you everyone. I have lots to think about
(I tried to send this before but I guess it did not go through, so
here goes shortened version)
Just wanted everyone to know how helpful this group can be. in this
case, I wanted to point out Jean Dufour. last year my friend and I
took our boat to canada from boston and got great info from jean on
this group. he went way out of his way to help us. we did get to meet
him, his boat and marina, it was great, like meeting an old friend for
the first time. If you are in the Montreal-Quebec area and have
questions perhaps Jean will be as helpful to you as he was to us.
great person-great group