Default Fishing

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

"Dry1" wrote in message
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's good news. you should see me at that public launch in the town of
Mahone Bay in a month or so......... and also at the Graves Island launch
ramp.
Any other public ramps compare to those two?

Cod fishing anyone? Short Wave Sportfishing General 19 January 15th 08 01:37 AM
LIS fishing Joe ASA 9 May 16th 07 08:51 AM
fishing from sit in Joe McIntosh General 9 December 17th 05 02:41 AM
Fishing.... Harry Krause General 21 August 14th 04 04:41 PM
Not a bad day fishing... Don White General 2 July 11th 04 01:53 AM