Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 20, 5:55 pm, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
First, yes, fiddling with the governor can cause the engine to
explode.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, I'm not planning on messing
with the no-load maximum speed limiter. That's just fine and the
manual says, more or less, don't mess. I'm looking at the injection
limiter which is also sealed but which shouldn't change the ultimate
rpms and which the manual provides a method for adjusting... No, no,
don't hold back, I can take it Really, thanks for the input.

-- Tom.

steering adjustment DeerSkull General 0 August 24th 07 04:23 PM
SeaDoo Jet Boat Carb Adjustment Lew General 4 July 18th 06 06:06 AM
Steering Adjustment. Keith Jefkins General 0 September 22nd 05 02:17 AM
Valve adjustment-Merc Alpha One B. Alexander General 2 May 21st 04 03:51 AM
throttle adjustment tcoop General 7 October 30th 03 02:51 PM