[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 20, 5:55 pm, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
First, yes, fiddling with the governor can cause the engine to
explode.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, I'm not planning on messing
with the no-load maximum speed limiter. That's just fine and the
manual says, more or less, don't mess. I'm looking at the injection
limiter which is also sealed but which shouldn't change the ultimate
rpms and which the manual provides a method for adjusting... No, no,
don't hold back, I can take it Really, thanks for the input.

-- Tom.