Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve

Default To Canada without a valid (current) passport?

Starting to look at things that need to be done before cruising up The
Inside Passage to Alaska this summer.

I just checked my passport and find that it expires next month.. As I
understand it, I don't have to have a valid passport to go into Canada, etc.
However, with the current border security, would it be worth the $150 to
have my passport renewed??

Also, how long does it now take to renew a current passport??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

FS: some cheap boats in Ontario, Canada news General 0 July 11th 04 05:41 PM
FS: some cheap boats in Ontario, Canada news General 0 July 5th 04 02:03 PM
Battery Meter Ernie General 79 May 25th 04 12:36 AM
Canada has WMD's, Bush: Attack Soon! Norbert Poser General 7 February 5th 04 07:34 AM
How to get a US documented boat registered in Canada or BC ? Jason Cruising 6 January 26th 04 04:52 PM