Default Is Wilber Hubbard really an asshole?

Thomas, Spring Point Light Sock Puppet wrote:

I am a Wilbur Hubbard fan. Since you spelled Wilbur "W I L B E R" with an E
,, I for one
can't even be sure you are talking about the famous Wilbur Hubbard, well
known yachtsman
and curmudgeon.

If I were to post a mesage calling somone an "asshole", I would make an
effort to
spell the "asshole's" name correctly.

And a "mesage" would be...what?

Talk about pathetic.

You *do* know irony, I'll give you that! Or...isn't there a puppet
version of spell check, WilbEr?

Keith

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
. ..
On 2008-03-04 15:11:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and
of
itself.

His was a one-liner. Yours was ......

You've fallen into a war going on inside a sock drawer.

One clean, one dirty and one full of LSD?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Flashbacks again Jon?

"Jill M" wrote in message

sockpuppet snipped and plonked

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Mar 5, 3:52 pm, Paul Cassel
On 2008-03-04 15:11:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and of
itself.

His was a one-liner. Yours was ......

You've fallen into a war going on inside a sock drawer.

And you are conversing with the wrong end of the horse.

Terry K

Mr. Hubbard/Neal/Ellen/? Maxprop ASA 15 March 5th 07 07:06 AM
Houston and/or Ray Hubbard area marinas wf3h General 0 April 23rd 06 11:25 PM
ey, Asshole! jlrogers ASA 0 December 9th 05 12:32 PM
I really AM an asshole. Harry Krause General 3 April 4th 05 12:35 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 1 November 6th 03 07:23 AM