Default Is Wilber Hubbard really an asshole?

Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all?

I vote for the former.

-----------------
-----------------

On Mar 4, 5:44*pm, wrote:
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all? *

I vote for the former.

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Dont feed the troll

On Mar 4, 4:44 am, wrote:
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all?

Wilbur is actually Jax, the witless ******.

He's into sock-puppeting because he's been banned almost everywhere.

wrote in message
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all?

I vote for the former.

-----------------
-----------------

I have never seen him make an error. What he writes is well thought out. So
why is everyone attacking the poor guy?

Bob Bob is offline

On Mar 3, 10:44*pm, wrote:
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all? *

I vote for the former.

Nope....... hes jsut a
smart guy
with lots of time on his hands
who most likely has a job
that he feels does not fullfill his potential
where he must be civil at all times
and that really is frustrating for him.

Be greatfull he vents here and not on his kids or coworkers !

Besides, at the core of his rant is some solid advice: seek advice,
learn, and practice and dont bragg.

bob

wrote in message
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all?

I vote for the former.

I doubt you're old enough to vote for anything other than what color binky
you want today.

When it comes to knowing how the world works and how so few even come close
to knowing about it few come close to my superior understanding of it.
People like you should keep your pie holes shut and try to absorb some of
what you read from the intelligentsia of the group. But first, you need to
educate yourself in order to be able to discriminate between what is
correct, uplifting and good versus what is just the opposite. That should
occupy your time for fifty or sixty years.

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and of
itself. It will get a couple of one-liner type replies from loser wannabes
who can't write a coherent paragraph and think Usenet is just another AOL
chat room. However, your drivel does serve a purpose. It gives me a chance
to point out your lack of education and your failure to contribute anything
positive or uplifting with respect to how manly attributes are preferable
and necessary for success when it comes to sailing.

Because I an up front in pointing out examples of girly-man ineptitude when
I see it, some U.S. Americans such as yourself who identify with them become
offended. You become offended because you view it as an attack on a family
member. Such are your liberal inadequacies. You learned nothing during the
time you spent being a distraction in the classroom with your A.D.D. bouts.
You were passed along from grade to grade because your teachers all got
tired of looking and dealing with your stupidity. But, don't feel ashamed.
You are just another one of the multitudes. Public education is just liberal
indoctrination. Your attitude is just a reflection of that indoctrination.

Wilbur Hubbard

On 2008-03-04 15:11:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and of
itself.

His was a one-liner. Yours was ......

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

wrote in message
Or just an unknowledgable know-it-all?

I vote for the former.

-----------------
-----------------

I am a Wilbur Hubbard fan. Since you spelled Wilbur "W I L B E R" with an E
,, I for one
can't even be sure you are talking about the famous Wilbur Hubbard, well
known yachtsman
and curmudgeon.

If I were to post a mesage calling somone an "asshole", I would make an
effort to
spell the "asshole's" name correctly.

Talk about pathetic.

On 2008-03-04 15:11:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and of
itself.

His was a one-liner. Yours was ......

You've fallen into a war going on inside a sock drawer.

. ..
On 2008-03-04 15:11:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Take your posting, for example. It is a complete waste of space in and
of
itself.

His was a one-liner. Yours was ......

You've fallen into a war going on inside a sock drawer.

One clean, one dirty?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Mr. Hubbard/Neal/Ellen/? Maxprop ASA 15 March 5th 07 07:06 AM
Houston and/or Ray Hubbard area marinas wf3h General 0 April 23rd 06 11:25 PM
ey, Asshole! jlrogers ASA 0 December 9th 05 12:32 PM
I really AM an asshole. Harry Krause General 3 April 4th 05 12:35 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 1 November 6th 03 07:23 AM