Jim

Default Peggie, question

Thank you for your much appreciated efforts Peggie (and Scott). You're
right about attempts to defeat spammers, Maybe they don't work, then
again maybe they do.

After sleeping on it, we decided that a black head wouldn't look right.
So, I'm going to pass.

Anyone want to upgrade your head in So. Ca., go see Ernie Minney. You
know the place.
Jim

Scott Sexton wrote:

[This followup was posted to rec.boats and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

Looks like someone used capital letters in the HTML code, but lower case
on the server, they are probably writing/testing on a Windows machine,
but hosting on a Linux machine.

Try these links instead for the Atlantes line:

Atlantes L1001 Atlantes Promo Sheet
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0203.pdf
L342 Atlantes Owner's Manual
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0203.pdf
L346 Atlantes Exploded Parts Views
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0602.pdf

and others:

MSRP Price List 2003.pdf
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/..._list_2004.pdf

L1004 Cricket Promo Sheet
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0203.pdf
Cricket Owner's Manual
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0502.pdf
Cricket Exploded Parts Views
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0502.pdf

SNIP

Try it and see if you can get the links to work:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/index.html

SNIP

If anyone knows someone at Raritan, tell them to send me a million
dollars.... or a postcard for fixing their site! LOL

Scott H. Sexton help@
www.sexton.com sexton.com
Eeyore's Birthday Party www.sexton.com/eeyores
CDR Listing www.sexton.com/cdr

Peggie Hall

Jim wrote:
Peggie:
I can download Adobe PDF files all day long, That's how I read my
morning newspaper.

Try it and see if you can get the links to work:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/index.html

That link didn't work for me either...but this one does:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0602.pdf
I know what you mean about the cold, I took a sweatshirt with me today.
Almost put it on.

Ohhh...phhhbbbttt!

If you have nothing better to do today, I'm really curious to know just
how much of those toilets is still there. The asking price is certainly
a deal, but depending on how much besides the solenoid is missing (like
the macerator maybe?), getting 'em to work could end up costing more
than new.

--
Peggie
----------

Peggie Hall

Scott Sexton wrote:
[This followup was posted to rec.boats and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

Looks like someone used capital letters in the HTML code, but lower case
on the server, they are probably writing/testing on a Windows machine,
but hosting on a Linux machine.

Or it could be as simple as, they've changed all the URLs...they're
doing a lot of work on the site, adding and revising '04 changes.

If anyone knows someone at Raritan, tell them to send me a million
dollars.... or a postcard for fixing their site! LOL

I do...and lotsa luck!

--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Jim

Peggie;
I'll go even though I've decided against buying one. My other half does
not want a black toilet, and, I agree (for once).

It will be interesting to see how many remain this afternoon.

Jim

Peggie Hall wrote:

Jim wrote:

Peggie:
I can download Adobe PDF files all day long, That's how I read my
morning newspaper.

Try it and see if you can get the links to work:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/index.html

That link didn't work for me either...but this one does:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0602.pdf

I know what you mean about the cold, I took a sweatshirt with me
today. Almost put it on.

Ohhh...phhhbbbttt!

If you have nothing better to do today, I'm really curious to know just
how much of those toilets is still there. The asking price is certainly
a deal, but depending on how much besides the solenoid is missing (like
the macerator maybe?), getting 'em to work could end up costing more
than new.

Lloyd Sumpter

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:52:30 +0000, Jim wrote:

Peggie;
I'll go even though I've decided against buying one. My other half does not
want a black toilet, and, I agree (for once).

Can you not paint it? Epoxy paint, enamel, porcelain paint...

Lloyd

Peggie Hall

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
Can you not paint it? Epoxy paint, enamel, porcelain paint...

I doubt it Lloyd...in fact, I don't think I've ever seen a painted
porcelain sink or other device, only dinnerware, figurines etc....and
that's painted before it's glazed. I doubt that paint would adhere to
glazed porcelain...at least not for long.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Question for peggie et al Richard Malcolm General 0 June 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Question for Peggie Hall Capt Frank Hopkins General 6 April 21st 04 03:57 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Peggie, question Jim General 16 February 18th 04 05:17 PM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM