Chuck Baier

Default King George Dubyu and the boaters

Keith, Thought this was a newsgroup about subjects that affect
boaters. I think this is a serious issue that as the original post
states has a major impact on boaters. Or did I miss something. Chuck

"Keith" wrote in message ...
Hmmmm.... could this be the new Harry Krause from wrecked.botes???? Let's
leave it there and try not to screw up this group as well.

Michael

I want to pay enough taxes to fund education, health, safety and
environmental standards. I want my government to resist the urge to
tell me how I can live, what I can do that doesnt' harm others, and to

bribe their pals with patronage appointments and cushy contracts. I don't

mind paying higher taxes if I can see the results in health
care, education and air that's clean(er) and cities that aren't
crumbling. That is not the case, lately.

Obviously, I'm a hopeless idealist, which is why I'm better off
cruising, I guess.

There is place like that. Just cruise to American Samoa. You'll see the
results.

M.