Larry W4CSC

Default Clever boat names

My Sea Rayder jetboat is called:

TESS TICKLES TOO

Hey, the girls think it's clever.....(c;

Does anything else matter?

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....
Rosalie B.

x-no-archive:yes

The first boat we chartered was WHISPER. The dinghy was SHOUT

There's a boat named BANDERSNATCH and the dinghy is WHITE RABBIT

DUNFLYIN belonging to a retired pilot.

DOLPHIN belonging to a retired submariner

The boat next to us in the marina here is TUFF BABY - made like an
Alaska fishing boat with aluminum topsides

Other boats seen on the ICW

Canadian boats LUNATIC FRINGE and LOONIE BIN

LORD'S PRAYER (which I assume must belong to a minister or something)

Houseboat named BOAT HOUSE

A shrimp boat towing a barge named STRUGGLER

Two sailing school boats named BEGINNER'S LUCK and STUDENT DRIVER

A sailboat named REAL QUIET which was a name I considered.

A LARGE power boat in Lake Worth named WHO CARES?

A small sailboat with no motor named A QUESTION OF BALANCE

OUR TERN with the T in the shape of a bird

Two that I thought were not particularly clever or funny were WET
DREAMS and SHIP FACED.

A large power boat named SWALLOW which I said looked more like a
bustard than a swallow.

There was a horse named EXPENSIVE TOY which I think might be a good
name for a boat.

grandma Rosalie

L. M. Rappaport

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:48:08 GMT, Rosalie B.
wrote (with possible editing):

x-no-archive:yes

....snip
There was a horse named EXPENSIVE TOY which I think might be a good
name for a boat.

Years ago in the slip adjoining ours was a nice cruiser named "Money
Pit".

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

John

The one that has always stuck in my memory.

On Lake Geneva in WI, a very large expensive 'cigarette style' with a very
large rumbling engine.

On the transom "Poverty Sucks".

Jim Hollenback

Keith ) wrote:
: ** Clever Boat Names **

a name only a geek could love ... /dev/boat

--
Jim Hollenback

my opinion.

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 10:22 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 07:24 AM
"Chesapeake Bay Boat Buying" followup/Boat search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 December 15th 03 10:50 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 07:40 PM
Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey Billgran General 60 November 4th 03 03:02 PM