Default And, for you Northern cruisers...

http://www.usap.gov/travelAndDeploym...ieldManual.pdf

I suppose it works as well in Maine or Moncton as it does at McMurdo...(c;

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Larry,

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to put it on my refrigerator door
with a big magnet

--
Roger Long

Explorers like you, especially, should study how to pile your stuff on 3
mile deep ice shelves for pickup by C-130 aircraft. That may come in handy
and you'll be the loadmaster's friend for life...(c;

Larry

For Northern Boaters Only JimH General 8 October 5th 06 05:33 PM
Some Northern CA Restrictions Lifted Curtis CCR General 0 August 12th 04 12:57 AM
northern chesapeake ? SrScubalot General 5 October 22nd 03 03:16 PM
New site for cruisers- The Free Dockage Exchange for Cruisers J&J ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:20 PM