BoatBanter.com

-   -   And, for you Northern cruisers... (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/89216-you-northern-cruisers.html)

Larry December 26th 07 03:01 AM

And, for you Northern cruisers...

http://www.usap.gov/travelAndDeploym...ieldManual.pdf

I suppose it works as well in Maine or Moncton as it does at McMurdo...(c;

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?

Larry December 26th 07 04:59 PM

And, for you Northern cruisers...

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Larry,

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to put it on my refrigerator door
with a big magnet:)

--
Roger Long

Explorers like you, especially, should study how to pile your stuff on 3
mile deep ice shelves for pickup by C-130 aircraft. That may come in handy
and you'll be the loadmaster's friend for life...(c;

Larry