Larry Larry is offline

Default And, for you Northern cruisers...

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Larry,

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to put it on my refrigerator door
with a big magnet

--
Roger Long

Explorers like you, especially, should study how to pile your stuff on 3
mile deep ice shelves for pickup by C-130 aircraft. That may come in handy
and you'll be the loadmaster's friend for life...(c;

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?