Default Christmas Hamgram from Flying Pig!

I got this hamgram via email from Skip and Lydia, becalmed offshore on
Christmas. Just thought I'd share it with the group:

"Larry,I'm sending you this e-mail on behalf of KI4MPC
who because of the holiday can't check into his normal
net.All aboard are well, the boat is doing well.They
are becalmed at 30.44.89N//081.10.81W course 140' spd
abt 0.2 knots.They wish you a happy holiday and
probably will be in touch with you tomorrow when the
net returns to normal".....(sig of ham who sent it)

I just looked into Google Earth to see where they are and I hope the boys
on the subs out of Kings Bay can see them as that location is 14 miles off
the entrance to St Mary's where the BIG boats come out of!....(c;

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?

"Leanne" wrote in :

I don't know how far the Coasties go out, but we were a mile or so out
and when one of those big boats came out, we were escorted way out of
the way by a big rib that had a few automatic weapons in plain view.

Leanne

I didn't see any Coasties or Navy gunboats when I came out of Kings Bay
aboard USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-735), but that was before the 9/11 false flag
ops. A couple of shrimpers gave us wide berth to avoid being swamped by
the waterfall pushed up by the whole bow of the boat washing overboard in a
huge wake just under the sail....(c; She adds new meaning to "NO Wake
Zone"...

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while
we were scanning her and forcing her into the bag!

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?

Larry wrote in
:

"Leanne" wrote in
:

I don't know how far the Coasties go out, but we were a mile or so
out and when one of those big boats came out, we were escorted way
out of the way by a big rib that had a few automatic weapons in plain
view.

Leanne

I didn't see any Coasties or Navy gunboats when I came out of Kings
Bay aboard USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-735), but that was before the 9/11
false flag ops. A couple of shrimpers gave us wide berth to avoid
being swamped by the waterfall pushed up by the whole bow of the boat
washing overboard in a huge wake just under the sail....(c; She adds
new meaning to "NO Wake Zone"...

Larry

I got another hamgram from Skip. They are under diesel power as there is
no wind to power the Pig. There's a wren nesting in his shirt aboard,
somewhere....???? The cat that adopted the boat......I dunno....a
confusing message.

Cats don't mix with birds, I don't care how snuggly they are! A cat is
like a time bomb with its timer going haywire....you never know....

Larry

Flying Pig ? Wayne.B Cruising 24 August 15th 07 01:04 AM
A Flying Pig First Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 July 21st 05 05:54 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
Flying for the NWS JaxAshby ASA 4 August 15th 03 10:12 PM