Larry Larry is offline

Default Christmas Hamgram from Flying Pig!

"Leanne" wrote in :

I don't know how far the Coasties go out, but we were a mile or so out
and when one of those big boats came out, we were escorted way out of
the way by a big rib that had a few automatic weapons in plain view.

Leanne

I didn't see any Coasties or Navy gunboats when I came out of Kings Bay
aboard USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-735), but that was before the 9/11 false flag
ops. A couple of shrimpers gave us wide berth to avoid being swamped by
the waterfall pushed up by the whole bow of the boat washing overboard in a
huge wake just under the sail....(c; She adds new meaning to "NO Wake
Zone"...

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?