Default Yo! Leanne!! Email refused

your email address I've always used:
64.18.4.10 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 571 Message Refused

Call 'em up and ask what happened.....

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand shops

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!

"Leanne" wrote in
:

??? I just got 3 or 4 from you a bit ago.

Leanne

Hmm...interesting. It was a bunch of pix of the newest Navy jet
that looks like a starfighter off Battlescar Galaxative...(c;

I'll dump it again....

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first
hand shops crammed with obviously fake American products." - Jon
Dudas, Undersecretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property Rights.

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I
use!

"Leanne" wrote in
:

??? I just got 3 or 4 from you a bit ago.

Leanne

Nope...now it says:
64.18.4.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 transaction failed
Giving up on 64.18.4.10.

I tried splitting up the pictures, which are real small, under
100K each, into smaller groups and got LOTS of failure errors,
that time!

I give up....

Larry

SSB & Email Bobby Electronics 13 February 25th 05 10:16 PM
email Bing Ladden General 0 February 24th 05 07:36 AM
O.T. Anyone else get an email like this one RGrew176 General 3 October 12th 04 04:03 PM