Larry Larry is offline

Default Yo! Leanne!! Email refused

"Leanne" wrote in
:

??? I just got 3 or 4 from you a bit ago.

Leanne

Nope...now it says:
64.18.4.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 transaction failed
Giving up on 64.18.4.10.

I tried splitting up the pictures, which are real small, under
100K each, into smaller groups and got LOTS of failure errors,
that time!

I give up....

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I
use!