Default Boat Storage recommendations Neuse River NC Area

Fellow boaters

I am looking for suggestions where to store my boat this winter.

I would like to store it on the hard some place along the Neuse river.
At Christmas and Spring break I would like to relaunch it for a week.
So I am looking for reasonable rates place near the river.

Bob

On Dec 1, 7:59 pm, Larry wrote:
wrote in news:6fa4571b-080e-4f6e-9c45-
:

reasonable rates place near the river

Isn't that an oxymoron??...(c;

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......

My last dockage was 1200 for the summer. If you consider that property
tax alone for the smallest property in that pricey neighborhood was
well above that I convinced myself it was a bargain :-) Don't ask me
to divide that by the number of days and nights I actually spent on
the boat may be a hotel would have been cheaper.

Bob

On Dec 1, 5:42 pm, wrote:
Fellow boaters

I am looking for suggestions where to store my boat this winter.

I would like to store it on the hard some place along the Neuse river.
At Christmas and Spring break I would like to relaunch it for a week.
So I am looking for reasonable rates place near the river.

Bob

Unless your looking to dry out the bottom, the best way to store a
boat, especially a larger one, is on it's own bottom, in the water.