BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Storage recommendations Neuse River NC Area (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/88578-boat-storage-recommendations-neuse-river-nc-area.html)

[email protected] December 1st 07 10:42 PM

Boat Storage recommendations Neuse River NC Area

Fellow boaters

I am looking for suggestions where to store my boat this winter.

I would like to store it on the hard some place along the Neuse river.
At Christmas and Spring break I would like to relaunch it for a week.
So I am looking for reasonable rates place near the river.

Bob

Larry December 2nd 07 12:59 AM

Boat Storage recommendations Neuse River NC Area

wrote in news:6fa4571b-080e-4f6e-9c45-
:

reasonable rates place near the river

Isn't that an oxymoron??...(c;

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......

[email protected] December 2nd 07 03:44 PM

On Dec 1, 7:59 pm, Larry wrote:
wrote in news:6fa4571b-080e-4f6e-9c45-
:

reasonable rates place near the river

Isn't that an oxymoron??...(c;

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......
....are testing 100Gbps TV to sell on the SAME systems?http://tinyurl.com/27qx3v

My last dockage was 1200 for the summer. If you consider that property
tax alone for the smallest property in that pricey neighborhood was
well above that I convinced myself it was a bargain :-) Don't ask me
to divide that by the number of days and nights I actually spent on
the boat may be a hotel would have been cheaper.

Bob

Larry December 2nd 07 04:27 PM

Boat Storage recommendations Neuse River NC Area

wrote in news:3d81f19a-1ea8-40bd-a8e8-
:

Don't ask me
to divide that by the number of days and nights I actually spent

on
the boat may be a hotel would have been cheaper.

.....or maybe a nice bareboat in Tortola for a couple nice weeks if
you add in all the OTHER costs....thousands.

Larry

Capt John December 4th 07 05:05 PM

On Dec 1, 5:42 pm, wrote:
Fellow boaters

I am looking for suggestions where to store my boat this winter.

I would like to store it on the hard some place along the Neuse river.
At Christmas and Spring break I would like to relaunch it for a week.
So I am looking for reasonable rates place near the river.

Bob

Unless your looking to dry out the bottom, the best way to store a
boat, especially a larger one, is on it's own bottom, in the water.