Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Day Sails Info request

Hi peoples

Well, the family is off to Laughlin and Las Vegas for Xmas and New Year. My
m-i-l lives in Golden Valley Arizona and we're going to visit. There's me,
my wife, 20y-o son and 16y-o daughter.

I've heard that there's a large lake in NW Arizona - do people sail on it?
Is it the one that has the Hoover Dam at the blocked-up end?

We're going to make our way from LV back to LA between New Year and 10th
Jan,which is when we exit USA for home. Can you charter a day sail in LA or
do you need to go south a bit?

This is confusing me - the internet has so much information I need a human
with experience to tell me what to look for!

Would appreciate people's recommendations, including non-sailing stuff to
do.

thanks

Hoges in WA
(as in Western Australia)