Default Progressive Insurance Submission info request

Progressive Insurance Submission info request

Hi, y'all,

I know that many here are insured by Progressive.

We're considering them but nothing we see in the online application
addresses a boat.

For those insured with them, how did you go about your application,
and, if applicable, do you have a recommended source or link to point
us to?

We expect to do liability only, but if the difference is slight with a
high deductible, might do dink and other stuff.

Thanks, as always.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

We have used Progressive for several years for our Beneteau 461. I
could not say enough positive things about their business model.

Don't mess with the web. pick up the phone.

when we got our policy, you just told them what amount of coverage we
wanted, they computed the premium while you were on the phone. And
that was it, none of the other paper work the other carriers make you
submit.

we have had one claim for $6000, they approved it in 4 days, no
questions asked. They don't seem bitter about it either, they never
raised my premium.

your boat needs to be less than 10 years old and they have added a new
length requirement. But ours is 46 feet long and they continue to
renew our policy.

The coverage is from Alaska to Mexico, all US islands, 75 miles off
shore (not sure on that one). And there is no requirement that you
need to be any where for hurricane season. Also none of this stuff
about how many crew you have, submitting receipts or photos.......

we added our cars and got a refund on our boat policy.

great company.

-Mark
"Calpurnia"
http://GoReads.com

In article . com,
"Mark R." wrote:

[...]

Phone too.

To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?