Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default Day Sails Info request

"Gordon" wrote in message
Hoges in WA wrote:
Hi peoples

Well, the family is off to Laughlin and Las Vegas for Xmas and New Year.
My m-i-l lives in Golden Valley Arizona and we're going to visit.
There's me, my wife, 20y-o son and 16y-o daughter.

I've heard that there's a large lake in NW Arizona - do people sail on
it? Is it the one that has the Hoover Dam at the blocked-up end?

We're going to make our way from LV back to LA between New Year and 10th
Jan,which is when we exit USA for home. Can you charter a day sail in LA
or do you need to go south a bit?

This is confusing me - the internet has so much information I need a
human with experience to tell me what to look for!

Would appreciate people's recommendations, including non-sailing stuff to
do.

thanks

Hoges in WA
(as in Western Australia)

Keep in mind that it is winter here and some parts of Nevada get darn
cold!
Gordon

I'm aware of that but the reminder is useful - bet your bottom dollar we'll
keep forgetting!