posted to rec.boats.cruising, alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Thanks Roger & mystery sailor from Austin

After your wise counsel Roger, we hit the rounds with Customs in
Washington, and the USCG Vessel document center in W.V. and MARAD
again. Since RedCloud is trading with other countrys she had to be on
the Registry, and since she is not going from port to port in the USA
she need's no coastal endorsement. So today we have all the offical
papers in hand. Again everyone in the whole offical paper side of this
have been extremely helpful, polite and eager to assist. The NVDC,
USCG 8 district, and Customs have very impressive staffs.

RedCloud's ready and a weather window is heading our way.

And thanks to the many sailors sending words of encouragement. And
thanks for the spanking new full color, most excellent chart the
mystery sailor of asa or rec cruising brought by. We will put it to
good use..wish you had had the time to inspect RedCloud..

Best Regards,
Joe

"Joe" wrote
USCG Vessel document center in W.V.