Default Battery options

Easy to say unless you've got a 160 lb 8D batt installed under a shelf
and behind 4 other batteries. It's lucky to get checked once a year.

In which case fit an auto watering system. I've got 1500lb of cells
to check under the floor!!

On 2007-11-17 00:19:29 -0500, "
said:

Easy to say unless you've got a 160 lb 8D batt installed under a shelf
and behind 4 other batteries. It's lucky to get checked once a year.

In which case fit an auto watering system. I've got 1500lb of cells to
check under the floor!!

OMG! I believe I could run my *house* for a few days with that much
battery! I can't imagine how many things we could add to the boat to
consume that sort of power.

I'd ask if you were in a sub, except that I seem to recall that they
have even more battery backup.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

On 2007-11-17 00:19:29 -0500, "

Dutch barge - www.luxe-motor-kei.co.uk and cells at
http://www.luxe-motor-kei.co.uk/inte.../image157.html

OMC any options? calhoun General 9 January 26th 06 05:23 AM
other options for trampolines? imagineero Boat Building 0 October 15th 05 06:08 PM
vhf handheld options Jim Richardson Cruising 11 April 5th 05 04:26 AM
Battery info pages - Battery University website dg Cruising 0 February 26th 04 04:59 PM
Auxially battery with isolator and solar battery maintainer [email protected] General 26 December 8th 03 06:10 AM