Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve

Default Yeoman Plotter questions:

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
Only 4 wires?? They must have cut some off for a specific GPS-only,
Data In ONLY connection. Ok, let's look at the Yeoman connections on:
http://www.yeomanuk.co.uk/tech/yds062.doc
Open it with Wordpad so you can see the graphics.

I already had that link and think that is the connector pin out for a later
version..

The data cable I have is labeled Yeoman, is virgin (never modified) four pin
plug that mates with a data connector on the back.. There is also a power
connector and a power switch. No fuse (manual says the fuse is internal). I
don't think anything has ever been modified since the connector and switch
layout are just as shown in the manual..

I think I may have to open the case to see where each of the remaining data
connector pins go to.. Might be easier than trial and error..

I might follow up on your links to BandGusa and see if my mother board and
firmware needs upgrading..

Thanks

Steve
s/v Good Intentions