Default Any boat dry storage in Hawaii?

Are there any yards or marinas in Hawaii where you can leave a
sailboat (50 ft, 42K pounds) hauled out in storage for maybe 5-6
months a year?

On Nov 1, 12:15 pm, wrote:
Are there any yards or marinas in Hawaii where you can leave a
sailboat (50 ft, 42K pounds) hauled out in storage for maybe 5-6
months a year?

It might be possible; there are several yards that can handle you
boat. However, dry storage is very limited here and the yards
discourage long term storage and prices are very high. If you'd like
to research it a bit I have a list of phone numbers for the local
yards floating around in my boat somewhere and I'll dig it out and
post it if you really want it.

-- Tom.

boat storage les1 General 0 October 19th 05 01:46 AM
Seattle Racing Boat for Charter in Hawaii (Chuck!) [email protected] General 3 October 5th 05 02:40 PM
Leaving a Boat in Hawaii Jim Cruising 1 August 15th 04 09:40 PM
Boat storage in Trinidad Bob Cruising 6 December 6th 03 12:24 PM
Boat Storage Andrew Butchart General 1 July 15th 03 01:44 AM