Bob

Default Boat storage in Trinidad

Need a recommendation for a place to store a
boat in Trinidad or elsewhere in the "hurricane
safe zone" of the Caribbean beginning in May.
On the hard would be best. Thank you.
Dennis Gibbons

In chaguramas, there are a number of on land storage options and they all
charge about the same. I was there on a survey 2 years ago and did not see
much difference in service. the big ones(IMS, tideco and power boats and
peake have web sites. google for chaguaramas and you will get them.

--
Dennis Gibbons
S/V Dark Lady
"Bob" wrote in message
om...
Need a recommendation for a place to store a
boat in Trinidad or elsewhere in the "hurricane
safe zone" of the Caribbean beginning in May.
On the hard would be best. Thank you.

HR42

I would reccomend Coral Cove. I kept my boat there off and on for 2 years.
It's a smaller yard and more secure than Peakes or Power Boats and the price
isn't any different. They also have only a travel lift so the boats can't
be sqeezed so close together as in the other yards. This stops a thief from
being able to jump from boat to boat.

HR42

om...

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
18 feet boat christos Boat Building 14 December 3rd 03 10:57 PM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Sailor's tattoo, must be married too long, Wooden Boat Festival Gould 0738 General 2 September 10th 03 06:38 PM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM