Default Hi capacity blender

My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks
Glenn Ashmore

Waring makes a gallon size blender
http://www.amer-rest-equip.com/waring/war_cb10.html

But for a boat, how about the Tailgator. A blender on a weed eater
motor. http://www.tailgatorzone.com/

Designed for the world's largest outdoor cocktail party, the Georgia
Florida game. A pint of gas will blend a case of rum, 10 bags of ice
and 4 bags of limes.

A recent pretender is the Daiquiri Whacker. http://www.gasblender.com/

g wrote:

My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Larry W4CSC

Be the life of the party! Get you a TailGator!

http://www.totallygross.com/

3500 mpg (margaritas per gallon). Real economical to drive.....

Makes mixed drinks in seconds, anywhere on the planet.

I love mine....(c;

"The only manly way to make a girlie drink.", according to the
manufacturer....hee hee

It started out as a joke and turned into an industry......

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:57:43 GMT, g wrote:

My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Larry W4CSC

Skip Gundlach

There's a gas one :{)) 3HP, I think

TailGater - the patent http://www.motoblender.com/Patend-Motoblender.html
The ad - http://www.totallygross.com/
another ad https://ssl.724hosting.com/barbug/Bar/tailgater.asp

L8R

Skip
--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are
"g" wrote in message
news
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Skip Gundlach

[...]

"g" wrote in message
news
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Alpha One Lube Capacity Steve Lawson General 2 March 11th 04 09:00 PM
Looking for a HI_CAP blender g General 9 January 19th 04 08:41 PM
Volvo-Penta 5.7L Carb w/ SX Outdrive - Oil Opinions & Crankcase Capacity Bear General 0 December 14th 03 02:52 PM
help with towing capacity on chevy venture van RLRUXER General 6 September 8th 03 12:51 PM
Towing Capacity Aaron Bootz General 19 July 20th 03 02:45 AM