Default Looking for a HI_CAP blender

Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks
basskisser

g wrote in message . ..
Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Largest I've come across is Hamilton Beach HAM-911, it's a half gallon
basskisser

g wrote in message . ..
Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Oops, here's one, 96 oz.
basskisser

g wrote in message . ..
Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

http://www.selectappliance.com/exec/ce-product/bt_titan
Calif Bill

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:57:30 GMT, g wrote:

Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

I don't know about bigger capacity, but this is pretty impressive!
http://www.trop-impressions.com/blen...details-xl.asp

BB

http://www.totallygross.com/article_union.html The tailgator.
Go to the order page to buy.
I have heard of bigger, but they make a blended margarita in about 15
seconds.
Bill

Lloyd Sumpter

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:10:58 +0000, BinaryBillTheSailo wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:57:30 GMT, g wrote:

Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

I don't know about bigger capacity, but this is pretty impressive!
http://www.trop-impressions.com/blen...details-xl.asp

BB

I must admit I like the handles! Here's the "original", I think:
http://www.totallygross.com/

Lloyd

bomar

"Rod McInnis" wrote i
How about a slurpee machine from the convenience store?
Rod

Oh yeah, that would be real convenient on a boat......

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:57:30 GMT, g wrote:

Hi fellow boaters I have a challenge for you
My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

I recall that a Winston Cup race fan once built a 5-gallon blender
powered by a 700hp v8. It could mix up a batch of drinks in about 10
seconds. LOL.
Mark E. Williams
Rod McInnis

wrote in message

I must admit I like the handles! Here's the "original", I think:
http://www.totallygross.com/

Lloyd

Yeah, I like the twist grip throttle!

You should have seen the one they had at the "Sea Ray Raft Up" a year ago!
It was the "Harley Davidson" version!

Rod