Glenn Ashmore

Default Hi capacity blender

Waring makes a gallon size blender
http://www.amer-rest-equip.com/waring/war_cb10.html

But for a boat, how about the Tailgator. A blender on a weed eater
motor. http://www.tailgatorzone.com/

Designed for the world's largest outdoor cocktail party, the Georgia
Florida game. A pint of gas will blend a case of rum, 10 bags of ice
and 4 bags of limes.

A recent pretender is the Daiquiri Whacker. http://www.gasblender.com/

g wrote:

My brother claims to have seen a hi capacity blender for making large
quantities of mixed drinks. something to the fact that it gobbled up 2
FULL bags of ice to make a boat load of foo-foo drinks.

Any ever hear or know where I can get one of these?

Thanks

Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com