Default AIS alarm set on Garmin 3205

Hi,

A friend have a 3205 and an AIS receiver from Nobeltec installed in
his boat, the 3205 shows the ships on the Map page, but reading the
manual I can not see any way to set a safe zone and the alarm.
Anybody
can help me on this? Note that I have see this working on the
Gpsmap
420 and on the Raymarine C80.

Thanks

Pascal

Louder alarm? Nicholas Walsh Cruising 2 July 28th 06 03:28 PM
Garmin 76/60CSX Anchor Drag Alarm Useless Viper Cruising 10 March 6th 06 10:56 PM
Alarm systems mike92105 General 5 December 31st 04 05:40 PM
"Low Oil Alarm" JasonW General 2 May 16th 04 04:32 PM
"Low Oil Alarm" JasonW General 0 May 16th 04 04:29 AM